15 reasons why should professionals not give the managing and control of their wardrobe to the Fiancee or Wife?
Data collected from over 4,000 professionals served in one-on-one shows over 35% of professionals wardrobe is purchased and managed by Fiancee or Wife.
Here is why you should not give them to manage and control your wardrobe.
- Men’s suit has structure, and specific construction details created for men’s bodies that they can not feel and understand that.
- Men’s body movement is different than women.
- Every Gentleman should have their authentic style; by involving them, you will lose that authenticity.
- You will lose confidence in your decision day by day, and if they are not around, you are not able to take your decision.
- She can not understand your feeling during your meeting with your customers, partners, and social activities.
- Sometimes they do not follow your job regulations or dress code.
- How she is dressing you is how she wants to see you, how about your business partners, customers, and social life?
- Your outfit represents your personality; when she is involved in your wardrobe, you describe her personality.
- We have specific body behaviors that are part of our style and comfort zone; we usually won’t other people take over from us.
- Color and pattern is a test issue by accepting her idea, yo never be comfortable in your outfit, because it is very personal.
- Sometimes they do not want you to look perfect because they do not want to lose you.
- Women’s costume relies on look and men’s to craftsmanship and comfort. Usually, they do not see the prices are worth it.
- They do not see men’s wardrobe as an investment.
- Men’s by wearing their own authentic style gaining confidence and driven to self-esteem, if she is managing and controlling his wardrobe somehow managing his confidence as well.
- We are learning every day from the mistakes we call that “Learning Curve” and performing our style knowledge, by intervening wife or fiancee we can not learn anything.