The new Sartorial concept designed to serve professionals in the neighborhood by master tailors, men’s body shape experts, and stylists.
In this concept, we are not only creating premium, and exclusive products, also delivering the unique and exclusive services tailored to every individual uniquely.
How does it work?
Book your one on one appointment with our men’s body shape expert, master tailor and stylist to learn all about proper fit and suit, shoe construction, and workmanship quality to understand how to build a valuable wardrobe which represents your personality and serve you for any occasion also to be the best investment option for last long.
During this meeting, our experts creating your wardrobes “blueprint” taking in consideration of your body shape, social, job, body shape, your health, and body behaviors.
This blueprint contains your unique style, fit, and wardrobe contents colors also will help you to spend every single penny with a clear plan for your wardrobe. Identifying the unique style is crucial for men’s wardrobe.
After the blueprint created, we will decide together to build the wardrobe at once or gradually one product at a time.
If you have already wardrobe, we will evaluate together your existing wardrobe, and find the best option to keep proper items in your new wardrobe.
All accessories like Ties, pocket squares wallets, and belt are one of a kind, handpainted or handcrafted exclusively as per your request.
Fabrics are made in-house exclusively and each style fabrics manufacturing for a small quantity to make maximum 5 or 6 suits worldwide.”Limited edition”
All of our suits and jackets made entirely by hand 60 to 80 hours mastery and artwork.
Maintenance, assistance, and advice:
All of our products covered lifetime assistance and maintenance advice. Leather goods, every three months treated, waxed and polished by our team, you need to bring one of our locations. Suits and jacket, pants will follow up every six months for maintenance purpose. Cleaning not included in this service, Our experts will teach you how to keep your products in good shape and which products when you can use the dry cleaning service.
Bespoke and Sartorial Ready to wear services:
All of our products made with the same techniques and craftsmanship, Differences between SARTORIAL READY TO WEAR and our BESPOKE suits:
1) In Bespoke products, we do not use pattern.
2) For ready to wear suits we are using six exclusively created Neapolitan soft shoulder constructions patterns which is solving the majority of shoulder line, lapels & collar gaps issues, and this is the result of 15 years Milanesi master tailors study and creations challenges. We are proud to have created unique shoulder type to solve the majority of shoulder line and lapels & collar issues in ready to wear world.
SARTORIAL READY TO WEAR IS THE CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES MADE BY MASTER TAILORS ENTIRELY BY HAND IN SAME ARTISANAL HANDCRAFTSMANSHIP WHICH MAKING THE TRUE BESPOKE SUITING USING INNOVATIVE CUT AND SOFT SHOULDER.
THE NEW CONCEPT OF THE SARTORIAL TAILORING, WHICH MASTER TAILORS DEALING DIRECTLY WITH THE CONSUMERS IN ON EON ONE FOR THE UNIQUE AND BETTER CUSTOMERS SERVICE, THIS CONCEPT CREATED TO SERVE PROFESSIONALS WITH FOLLOWING EXCLUSIVE SERVICES:
• THE UNIQUENESS OF THE PRODUCTS: Each product is different, cut it and formed by hand with mastery and traditional artwork.
•NEAPOLITAN SHOULDER AND INNOVATIVE CUT: This a new innovative tailoring future, adapting the Neapolitan shoulder with an innovative cut to the ready to wear, making hand -basted full linen canvas in Jackets structure to re-shape the jacket on the body shape like a second skin and form the exceptional silhouette for man.
• EXCLUSIVE FABRICS: Fabrics made from finest fibers up to 11.2-micron fibers to develop the most sophisticated fabrics to create exclusive fabrics to make a unique sartorial suit.
• LIMITED EDITION: Producing 1 to 6 suits from the same fabrics worldwide.
• ONE ON ONE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Master tailor, men’s body shape advisor and style advisor serving you in one on one in our locations or your office or Hotel room.
• PRECISE MEASUREMENT: To achieve a perfect fit Ferruccio Milanesi tailors trained to take measures in millimeter, not in CM or inches using the traditional measurement technique. Because we are not cutting and make the suit also shaping and forming the jackets to the body shape, This is the most valuable part of the operation to create a unique suit.
• ONE OF A KIND ACCESSORIES: All of the accessories make a one piece only, hand painted or handcrafted individually, like belts, ties, pocket squares, etc.
• GOODYEAR WELTED SHOES: We are still using the traditional handmade “Goodyear welted” technique to build the shoes for last long.
• WARDROBE BUILDING TECHNIQUES: All customers are getting one on one customer service, spending quite some time together with tailoring and style experts during shopping, experts introducing you wardrobe building techniques and creating your wardrobe blueprint which represents you and your personality.
• WARDROBE DATABASE: Will take in evidence all customers wardrobe products information to generate customer wardrobe database to help them to build their wardrobe with a clear plan behind each new purchase.
• MAINTENANCE SERVICES: All accessories every three months like shoes and belts will be treated and polished professionally for a lifetime.
• STYLE AND SPECIAL EVENT ADVICE: Online and offline seven days a week free advice for all customers.