Ferruccio Milanesi luxury men’s bespoke art house in Vancouver, Naples!
Ferruccio Milanesi is a synonym of unique sartorial tailoring, specialized on entirely handmade bespoke, Sartorial ready to wear suiting and custom wardrobe building for professionals all around the world. The founder of the new sartorial concept tailored to one on one customer service, creating sartorial bespoke suiting and custom wardrobe using traditional craftsmanship.
What is differentiate Ferruccio Milanesi sartorial tailoring from others?
- Using exclusive fabrics, maximum six suits from each fabric worldwide. (Limited Edition)
- Handmade suiting, Entirely made by hand, over 25,000 brilliant hand stitches, One stitch at a time with passion and mastery.
- One of a kind accessories, Hand painted or handcrafted exclusively
- Full canvasing, hand-basted canvasing over 16,000 brilliant hand stitches
- “Forming and shaping” technique for each component of the jacket using innovative ironing techniques and forming the jacket into the body shape like a second skin.
- Decorative and retro hand stitching on all of the seams
- Men’s body shape expert involvement in creating the jacket like a second skin
- One on one customer service
- Building a wardrobe blueprint by Milanesi expert team (men’s body shape expert, master tailor and style advisor) for each of customer in a unique way.
- Experienced Master Tailors”Our best asset.”
At Ferruccio Milanesi, dozens of master tailors from the South of Italy create the most sophisticated, elegant and exclusive handmade suits. They incorporate Neapolitan traditional and contemporary stitching techniques and craftsmanship to produce remarkable and elegant costumes that bring pure bliss to the wearer in the highest level of sartorial excellence.
- Ferruccio Milanesi jackets is a combination of English and Neapolitan suit construction and French artisan crafts.
- Unique shoulder cut to make shoulder reverted and shifted toward in anatomic position to give to wearing maximum comfort and freedom for movement.
* High Cut Armscye
* The Cigarette Sleeve
The cigarette sleeve came out naturally reflecting the natural position of the arm.
- The Skirt Shape
The skirt shape of the jacket is one of the unique detail of the Ferruccio Milanesi Milanesi suits, tailors, using their mystery cut and ironing techniques and forming the jacket in a unique way to adding more value on men silhouette.